countdown

7.20.2008

little boys

So, Britton is cleaning the house while I'm slaving away at the printing press. Leif has managed to remove all his clothing, get some blueberries, and fanagle some WonderPets (see fig.1) out of his Dada.

fig.1


Britton comes into the living room where Leif is sitting on the couch with a big wet spot next to him.

"Leif! Did you pee on the couch?"

"No, Dada."

"Why is there this wet spot?"

"I didn't pee on the couch! (momentary silence)...I peed in the blueberry cup and then it spilled. It was an accident!!!"

i didn't pee on the couch

In case you are wondering, yes, the couch has washable covers. And yes, I am also very excited about the prospect of a neat, clean, tidy little girl. Just like I was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

If I were a coffee drinker, I would be saying, "I laughed so hard I nearly spit coffee out on my keyboard with those last lines!"

from the mother of two boys...

-stacy

Julie said...

Too funny!

faye said...

Ha!! Ha! My husband and i both got a good laugh off of that one!